Besan - 1 cup
Sugar - 1 cup
Water - 1/2 cup
Nuts (Raisins, cashew nut) - 5 tsp
Cardamom powder - 1/2 tsp
Oil to fry
Ghee for frying nuts
Edible camphor a pinch
- Add ghee in a small pan and roast the nuts. Keep it aside.
- In a wide bowl add besan and rub with your hands to avoid lumps.
- Add water little by little to the besan. The consistency is not too thick or not too watery.
- Heat oil in a pan. Take boondi ladle, pour batter and spread with your hands.
- Fry the boondi until 3/4 done. It should not be crispy. Remove from oil and drain in paper towel.
- Repeat the same procedure for remaining batter.
- Boil water & sugar until it reaches to one string consistency.
- Switch off the flame. Add elachi powder and mix well.
- Add fried boondi and nuts and mix well. Close with lid and leave it for 10 mins.
- When the mixture is warm, make ladoos. Store in air tight container.